Product name: Nonstick sheet baking pan
Model number: TSPP
Material: alusteel, and aluminum/stainless steel is also optional
Size: 400*600*50mm, customized size is available
Thickness : 0.5/0.6/0.7/0.8mm
Surface treatment : natural/no coating, non-stick coating, silicone coating
Type : machine stamped and wire in rim
Package : 215 pcs/ carton
Function : baking tray, bread baking pan for bakery, food factory
Main features of non-stick alusteel baking sheet pan
1. High quality alusteel for superior heat conductivity and flat bottom keeping during heating
2. Reasonable thickness for best heat distribution
3. Reinforced encapsulated iron steel rim keeps pans straight and prevents warping during baking
4. Rustiness and corrosion resistant, durable and strong, quality assurance, long service life
5. Machine stamped, round corner, exquisite workmanship and exterior
6. Non-stick surface, easy to clean up and saves the cost of baking mat like parchment paper, and oils/ fats
7. Technically designed sizes available to fit in most ovens. The small size of 400*600mm offers greater flexibility, while bigger sizes maximizes oven capacity and baking efficiency.
8. We are rich in experience as alusteel baking pan factory, with production machinery system and professional engineers, as well as skillful workers who have engaged in this area for 12 to 25 years.
Instructions of coating daily using
1. Cleaning with soft cloth and drying the tray before your using.
2. Using soft cloth or plastic scraper to clean the residues of the inner trays after finish baking.
3. Better to add some Neutral Detergent into temperature water to clean the residues entirely with soft cloth after using several times.
4. Brush some oil to improve the efficiency of coating while baking high sugar products ( recommend butter, baking tray’s oil or lard oil. Don’t use salad oil )
The above using methods will make the alusteel baking sheet pan more durable and get a longer service life. If you have more question, please feel free to contact non-stick baking tray manufacturer.
3.Q: What is the leadtime and shipment?
We usually send goods within 3-10 days after deposit confirmation. For orders of large quantities, that would be negotiable. If you use forwarder, tell us and we will send goods to your forwarder as you required. If not, we can send goods through shipping by sea, shipping by air, as well as delivery express, such as UPS, FedEx, EMS, DHL, TNT and some special lines etc.